Southeast Asia, home to 650 million people and one of the world’s fastest-growing regions, is an exciting hotspot of rapid payments developments in recent years. With increasing access to internet services and cheaper mobile devices, this is a mobile-first region.
In the 7th edition now, the ASIA – Global Payment Summit (GPS) is a niche, content-driven Summit organized by Currency Research, with an emphasis on thought leadership, knowledge exchange and high-level networking. Our platform brings together regulators, innovators, decision-makers and entrepreneurs from the entire payments, banking and FinTech ecosystem.
At GPS 2019, to be held on 10 – 11th October 2019 in Bali, Indonesia, we will look at the latest national developments in e-payments as well as the larger, cross-border regional platforms that are transforming the Asian payments landscape.
GPS 2019 Key Topics Include:
- Regulatory Challenges in Emerging Markets (central bank panel)
- eKYC and Biometric Authentication
- Digital Only Banks – Creating Revenue via Data-Driven Products
- QR Codes Standardization
- Social Commerce Platforms
- The Big Deal – How Would You Transform a Bank?
- Harmonization in Cross Border Payments
- Rural and Regional Banks in Indonesia – Digital Transformation
- Fintech Regulation in Southeast Asia – Beyond the Sandbox
- Digital Financial Inclusion – Improving Lives
For more info, check out the agenda and registration details here: https://globalpaymentsummit.com/register-page/
LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/109419/
Twitter handle and hashtag: @globalpaysummit #asiapaysummitBack to events